How does it look like?
- You place an order for the service and make the payment in € (stripe, card, bank transfer, check).
- You send via a special form one encrypted file (size from 1MB to 5MB).
- When we start decryption, we will send you this information.
- You will receive a password for your files up to a maximum 30 – 90 calendar days (depends on the selected service from the following: qLocker, eCh0raix, Conti, Ryuk, TrickBot, Emotet, MedusaLocker, Egregor, Tycoon).
- Ready! You will receive an invoice with the service.
Who we are?
Our company employs IT specialists and hackers from Poland, Russia and China, who perform file decryption services for us. Decryption takes place directly in our data center using our CPU and GPU servers. We provide services for individual clients, companies, corporations and government institutions.
We have 10 years of experience in managing servers, operating systems and decryption. Over the years, we have gained many contacts in the field of file decryption. Thanks to our contacts with hackers all over the world, we can offer you file decryption and data recovery services.
Are you recovering your data?
Yes. We recover data with electronic damage from hard drives HDD, HDD Enterprise, SSD, memory cards and mechanically damaged hard drives HDD, HDD Enterprise, SSD, LTO tapes, CDs, DVDs and memory cards. Our services are used by individual clients, server rooms, politicians and institutions from various countries around the world.
How to order?
Click this link and order: https://qnapqlockerdecyption.com/store/
Why is it so expensive?
The service is not expensive at all. Taking into account the energy crisis and the high prices of electricity necessary to power the GPU miners used to decrypt passwords, the cost of licenses for data decryption software – 20% of our earnings are included in each price. So, as you can see, we don’t make much money. All payments are automated, you can pay for services via Stripe (payment card, bank transfer, SEPA, Sofort, P24, iDEAL, giropay, etc.)